Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Bounce..to bday!

when is the time when u feel most loved? bday! if only everyday can b bday rite...jkjk..its only once in a year n thus ppl tend to cherish it like duno wad..well of course some bdays arn't that nice la..Wana say a rily BIG thankyou to al u guys n girls out there who make the effort to make my day an enjoyable wan!
some send me bday smses
some made me lil gifts that melted my heart
some gave me a warm handshake
some tried to flagpole me
some did a cheer for me
some bought me cakes
some gave me precious advice
some tagged on my blog
some wrote me friendster tesimonials
though the whole day was spent in sch, but it was rily fun..
been so tired these two days..only slept like 5.5 hrs a day n i'm like dozing off during lessons like no body's bussiness...went out wif clement n weijie today n they treated me to seoul garden..had alot of crappy fun play zhong ji mi ma..nw then i noe wad sadistic gamers they r!but at the end of the day..we were on board the train..clement was looking out for a seat in the crowded train n some ah-beng stared at him n said "don anyhow look hor boy" coz he tot clement was looking at his girlfriend..i told my bros i felt like giving em the middle finger.
then weijie told me in a way i nv tot he wud n told me to change my ways of vulgarities. was kinda surprised when he said that..but i finally understood wad he meant..
since i've promised him..i wil try my best to change..n i wil try my best to affect my team wif this lesson that i've learnt=) its not easy..but i'll try....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links