Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Saturday, January 06, 2007

cant bounce this time...

Expectations....
its like a presents, you give and u take..
From people or For people
we feel misery when things fall short of our expectations
so does this mean that we shd not set expectations?
Yet expectations are things that make the world go round
u expect your new day to be good, you expect your crush to look at you
subconsiously we also make expectations
that all explains our sian-ness
my expectation for you is to
...reply...
my butt is so heavy i cant budge...pull me up someone..
mm..can c that u r u veri happy now wif him=) i've nt seen the wrong person..
but..at the expense of our frenship? u wun even dare look at me now..
to tink we went thru things...mayb thats reality..
holy duck shall be wif me=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links