Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bounce..Last day of 2006..

well..i guess its time for al of us humanoids to tink over the passing year of 2006..
its was kinda like a roller coaster ride for me ba as its the j1 yr..got to know so many new frens..n of course there were many ups n downs..like the failure of being outstanding in the A div..come to tink back of Castor 2! haha, my OG grp n how this group sorta made me stay in Mj..(sabrina was in castor 2 oso..lol!!)

mm='( i don tink i can sing anymore le..just cant seem to find back that drive to perform..mayb its the spliting of the 4 of us ba..Alvin,sam n zach. or in fact i never cud sing..juz fooling myself ard by juz hiiting a few high notes.

mm..mayb i shd juz concentrate on my bbal ba..that time one of the bballers ask me wads the goal i have for the team..i said "break into the second round?"..he replied"its nice to dream"...all the more i noe i hafta train hard..cannot slack alr....i hope the guys understan my hinting here n there...

wil i ever receive a msg from u that expresses ur concern first? as much as busy as we may b..it takes feelings to make the first step..or perhaps ure relly wana pull me dwn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links