Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bouncey X'mas ...

mm..gonna go to work soon..so wana wish whoever who's reading this a Merry Christmas yea?

find that the holidays r really ending soon le, as much as i know i gotta start doing my freaking studies...really do wana spend more time wif my frens n family members..get scolded then get scolded la..

Is this the life that i really wana lead? y do i keep turning ppl dwn..y do i keep living in my shell..or is it still not the time for me? If this is so, then when is mine?
Juz like in the movie 'Click'==="its juz that wadever decision i make i always disappoint somebody" oh well..till next time..i tink it'l b another quiet x'mas for me this yr..well at least i hope it wud b better than the last=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links