Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Friday, January 12, 2007

Bounce..to the weekend!!

phew...so like i din even haf time to use the come until the weekdays end la..well someone once told me that i haf to MAke time n not find it. lets c...wad r some of the major events of the week....

CCA recruitment! wooh..some 30 bbal enthu-istcame dwn to the MJ court n started jumping ard! was kinda scared at first la..but i was like tinkin..one yr ago i was juz like them! but i shd really count my blessings ba..coz i managed to enter sec bbal n mj bbbal is thru ppl's help wan..lucky han qi was there to help me...if nt i tink i mite lose my temper along the way lor..oh...but i really feel bad rejecting most of the j1s who din make it..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz....tink i cannot make it liao..
where's my bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links