Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bouncey..lazy saturday..

LAst min my boss decided to b nice to me n gave me the day off haha..jkjk
so i can like slack at home for awhle ba..was V frustrated yest as i cant find me notebk which in it contain some impt info..N i had to postpone the outing which i had been tinkin abt for so long

i almost broke dwn into tears when i cant find it...then i went to work feeling like a train juz ran over me..
but after serving a few customers, n seeing a v cute baby wave to me to say byebye aft she ate the yogurt i serve her=) i felt that act wen u're feeling most dwn, the best thing u can do is to focus outward and make the people ard u happy. When u receive they're smiles n thx, u'll really feel much better.. i went home listening to music and found tt i act had the faith n patience to search for tt notebk.. n i found it at last!! Thank God..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links