Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

fIt's funny when you find yourself Looking from the outsideI'm standing here
but all I wantIs to be over thereWhy did I let myself believeMiracles could
happenCause now I have to pretend That I don't really careI thought you were my
fairytaleA dream when I'm not sleepingA wish upon a starThats coming trueBut
everybody else could tellThat I confused my feelings with the truthWhen there
was me and youI swore I knew the melodyThat I heard you singingAnd when you
smiled You made me feelLike I could sing alongBut then you went and changed the
wordsNow my heart is emptyI'm only left with used-to-be'sOnce upon a songNow I
know your not a fairytaleAnd dreams were meant for sleepingAnd wishes on a star
Just don't come trueCause now even I tell That I confused my feelings with the
truthCause I liked the viewWhen there was me and youI can't believe thatI could
be so blindIt's like you were floatingWhile I was fallingAnd I didn't mindCause
I liked the view

Thought you felt it tooWhen there was me and you

-a song that touched my heart recently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links