Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Bounce..to the end of the tiring week..

some tried to comfort me by telling me i sounded "sexy" with my voice gone...argh..cant believe i lost my voice thru training...n to tink the last time i lost my voice was during orientaion 2006..
wooh! my bro got 13 pnts for his O's! congrats to him!! but oh well..i'm more concerned about his social life than his grades..he's a hardworking chap..

yay..i finally get to meet who i wana meet today..even though it was just a short lunch. n we saw this thin guy hugging his relatively "big" girl..haha..don mean to be mean..but it really looked funny when he started to "twirl" her horizontally....aiz..but oh well..they're in a world of their own ma.. its likdat when u're lovey-dovey....juz make sure u wun hit earth too hard when gas runs out..lol....

i shall rest tonite! DOWAN TOUCH HOMEWORK!!

BOUNCE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links