Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Saturday, March 17, 2007

wa..so now even my bro clement oso found my blog..
thankyou bro for making the effort to call me=) honestly i duno wad i'll do wifout close frens beside me to encourage, to hang on to...
haha..dun likdat leh..i mean this blog to me is like one of my avenue to rant in a veri indirect way ma..so most of the times its gloomy and sad wan..but there are of course lighter and happy moments in my life la=)

went to samatha's place today for 4A gathering=) wooh...almost everybody was there n it was veri warming to c everybody there seh..Zheng hui n sam brought their partners...wooh..kinky la those two....i din regret going for the class gathering=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links