Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i tink i did something terribly yesterday. but when i was facing it, i dono y but there is juz this impulsion to rush myself over. i totally lost control. did i sorta give myself another chance to b stepped over? i guess i cant even think of the blush to perk me up alr...

i had a v strange dream last night.

i don wana blog abt it becoz its too absurb. but somehow i tink it was as if someone was watching over me. God yes, but it was something else... like a "personal fairy" and she was really pretty. n she could c thru my heart and pointed out my deepest fears and praised me. i dono how to describe. dreams are really hard to explain huh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links