Alive scrolls

Alive scrolls

Its nothing much but a simple diary that i would like to try out=)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bounce Lightly...

Wooh..finally reach genting aft 7 hr of bus ride..its like abt 6am now but the internet cafe is like crowded lik duno wad..lol...yest hanqi, naroth n me went to the 3Vs3..was kinda fun as we were lucky to meet 2 noob teams! but lost to one...so we cant even make it to the semi la=( but its ok coz overal it was stil a good experience...i did 2 pattern lay-ups! lol....

Hey u people out there!! don juz read my posts yea? talk to me by tagging or give comments oso can!!
p.s juz dn ask me change design of my blog coz i stil v noob at this..n kinda lazy...)

Bounce heavily...

i look ard everywhere i go..as if i knew u were nearby..but u dn seem so interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links